Yes. I have INTERIORITY Complex!!
However, I do not suffer from it. I enjoy it. I enjoy being an "introvert".
In a world that is dominated by Extroverts, very frequently introversion is seen as being inferior. At school, by parents and by the people around. In those circumstances, defending introversion and retaining self-respect becomes really tough. Extroverts and even other introverts (since introversion is not taken even by them as desirable/cool) keep telling introverts: "don't be alone; come, mix with people; mingle with all to know the world; let us party; you need to talk, dude; don't be shy; why are you hiding?".
I think, the solution is about understanding more about the personality choices ... yours and others' and then respecting that.
However, I do not suffer from it. I enjoy it. I enjoy being an "introvert".
In a world that is dominated by Extroverts, very frequently introversion is seen as being inferior. At school, by parents and by the people around. In those circumstances, defending introversion and retaining self-respect becomes really tough. Extroverts and even other introverts (since introversion is not taken even by them as desirable/cool) keep telling introverts: "don't be alone; come, mix with people; mingle with all to know the world; let us party; you need to talk, dude; don't be shy; why are you hiding?".
I think, the solution is about understanding more about the personality choices ... yours and others' and then respecting that.

No comments:
Post a Comment